RAD Gives Back
"Hello everyone! Here is where you will find all things related to charities and giving back to your community! If you have anything that you would like to contribute to our page, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
Buh-Bye - Dawn
Four person Scramble format. $125 per person, $480 per foursome. Please see flyer In the event pictures) for details. I need at least 100 people so tell your friends please! Proceeds going to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and High Fives Foundation.
To sign up, please email your name or the names of your foursome to email@example.com and a PayPal invoice will be returned to your email. Once payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent.
Donations can be made via PayPal to Beemanmemorial@gmail.com.
***THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED TO HELP MAKE THIS POSSIBLE! ***
98 Rock, Rob, Arnie & Dawn and JLC Construction are teaming up to renovate a Sacramento area VFW Post.
If you’re not familiar with the VFW, it represents Veterans of Foreign Wars. Nationally, the VFW and its Auxiliary volunteer more than 11,000,000 (that’s million) hours of service in communities around the country and they provide more than $3,000,000 in college scholarships and savings bonds to students each year. For more, visit www.vfw.org.
WE NEED YOUR HELP! To complete the renovation the VFW Post, we need the donation of building materials and services from the community. You can find the following list on our website, and if you can contribute, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide a direct phone number so that we can get in touch with you right away! Thank you.
RAD WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO HELPING JLC CONSTRUCTION REBUILD A SACRAMENTO AREA VFW HALL:
· (2) 40 Yard dumpsters by Tony Vivilacqua of Waste Removal and Recycling Inc.
· Labor by Brian Wiech Veteran also wrote "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you; Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
· Cabinet work by Jeff Hohle of Castlewood Cabinets
· Electrical work from Andy Bradertscher of JB Electric
· Labor by Kyle Kasillas in school for HVACR
· Labor by Joshua Allan
· Cash Donation from Richard Johnson $250.00
· Refrigeration services from Brian Stanton of Frasco Services
· Pop Corn Maker from Michael Mariano of Precision Factory Collision Repair.
· Labor by John McCoy Active Duty Airman USAF
· All phone, security, data, low voltage work and material by Rick Workman of Workman Communications.
· All Security Alarm work and Material by Ron Ratcliff of Cornerstone Security
· Cash Donation from Theresa DeLater Dog Wood Resort $500.00
· Cash Donation from Jennifer Connell of Connell Construction Company Inc. $3,000.00
· Helicopter from Marc McMahan of Cutting Edge Helicopter
· Catering from Tom Donato and Eryka Wetherall of Rubios
· Drinks and bar stock drinks from Josh Damon Mt Rose Drinks
· Insulation, Metal studs by Nathanial Rainwater of Sacramento Building Products
· Plumbing Materials to include Toilets, sinks, faucets that we did not even ask for they just wanted to do more, from Clint Colburn of Ferguson Enterprises.
· Stucco work by Kenyon Construction
· A $12,000.00 Fire place from Casey of California Mantel
· Concrete Counter top at the Bar from Debbie Quick of Quick Creations
WE STILL NEED:
Drywall: 320' of 5/8 and 320' of 1/2 square feet of regular residential drywall 1/2" and 5/8" 4X8 sheets are fine.
CASH to help by what we can’t get donated. If there is anything left it will go to the VFW Post
STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS ON WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE TV EPISODE WHERE THIS REBUILD WILL BE FEATURED!
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1(800) 799-SAFE
Sacramento Area Low Cost/Sliding Scale Counseling
Volunteers in Victim Assistance (VIVA)
VIVA provides counseling and advocacy to victims of violent crime and trauma. We serve victims in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, and El Dorado counties. We use a sliding scale when determining cost, but inability to pay does not disqualify a victim from receiving services. And we currently have no waiting list to receive services!
Victims can stop by our drop-in center located at 2020 Hurley Way, STE 205, Sacramento, CA 95825, or call us at (916) 570-1690.