It's A Wonderful Life
August 25th, 2014 -- Denis Waitley Quotes
* Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
* Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
* Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
* Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.
* There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
* Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.
* As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.
* Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you.
* The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.
They are all damn good but that last one really think about it it applies to everything in life, your relationships, career, kids, health etc whatever you put in you see if it was enough from the results...Wonderful!
- What Is "It's A Wonderful Life"?
- Wonderful life Archives 2005
- Wonderful LIfe Archives 2006
- Wonderful Life Archives 2007
- Wonderful Life Archives 2008
- Wonderful Life Archives 2009
- Wonderful Life Archives 2010
- Wonderful Life Archives 2011
- Wonderful Life Archives 2012
- Wonderful Life Archives 2013
- Wonderful Life Archives 2014