Top 5 People Named "Kate" We Hate Most
TOP 5 PEOPLE NAMED "KATE" WE MOST HATE
Overview: It was recently one of those “Kates’” birthdays, Winslett or Blanchett, or whatever and it occurred to us that we hate everyone named Kate we could think of, so why rank them?
Criteria: Nominees and choices must have something to do with the name Kate.
Rob's Notes: This was not a difficult task for me. The only famous person named Kate that I remotely like is Kate Bosworth, because she has the ability to be adorable when she chooses to weigh more than 75 pounds. Other than that, all Kate’s are overrated at best.
Rob's Top 5 -
|Arnie's Top 5 -|
5. Susan Saint James. She played “Kate” on “Kate & Allie,” one of the worst shows ever invented for TV, but I hate Susan for her body of work, not just for being Kate McCardle so I snuck her on the list.
4. Kate Moss. Have a cheeseburger, you are not hot.
3. Kate Tanner (the mom on ALF…what a worthless character; just let Alf and Willie ham it up and all will be right in the world)
2. Kate Gosselin. This is part of the Kardashian-ation of America. This woman has no talent, is not a celebrity and is a uber-bitch. Only in this country at this time could she be famous.
1. Kate Hudson. I have never thought she was hot, she has horrible taste in men, and she is not a good actress. Three strikes and you’re #1.
Kate Blanchett, Winslett and Beckinsale all cancel each other out because I can’t tell them apart, don’t know or care who’s who, and as far as I am concerned they all play British royalty all the time.
5. Katie Perry
4. Kate Hudson
2. Kate Gosslin