Top 5 Things We Hate Most About April
Overview: April seems like an innocent enough month, but it isn’t. It’s evil. It knows how to hide
Criteria: Anything that happens in April
Rob's Notes: The only good things in April are sports related; the end of March Madness, the beginning of baseball and the Master’s golf tournament. Beyond that, it’s a terrible month.
Arnie's Notes: N/A
Rob's Top 5 -
|Arnie's Top 5 -|
5. Everyone who makes a big deal out of all of the bad things that happened on the 19th and 20th (Hitler’s birthday, Columbine, Waco, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma City)…get over it people. It’s called coincidence.
4. It’s distracted driving month, which is asinine. They put up flashing road signs every where, distracting us, with the message “distracted driving kills.” No kidding…maybe you shouldn’t distract us.
3. Easter. Dumbest holiday of the year
2. 4/20. Totally dumb day for the stoners that means absolutely nothing to them or anyone else. Potheads don’t need a date, a time or a reason to toke…they do it because. Period.
1. April Fool’s Day. Comedy for amateurs.
The fact that daylight savings no longer occurs in April. There’s no reason to spring forward in March and fall back In November. Move it back to April and October the way it was meant to be, idiots.
Everything associated with people who wait until the last minute to file their taxes. Seriously? Do we need lines at the post office in 2012? File it online you asshole.
Producer Brandon’s birthday and Arnie’s sobriety anniversary…two things I have to pretend to care about.
There’s no football.
5. The Easter Bunny
4. April Fools Day