BAD NEWS FOR APRIL 2012
April 27th, 2012
1. Tiago Klimeck, 27, was enacting the suicide of Judas during the performance on Good Friday in the city of Itarare.
2. Ben Harris, 26, was filling a keg with air around 7 a.m. Tuesday morning as part of a cleaning process when it burst. Debris struck Harris in the head and chest, rendering him unresponsive. He was transported to the hospital, where he later died.
3. A 12-year-old Oregon boy who survived a heart attack during basketball practice three months ago has died after collapsing while playing baseball.
April 24th, 2012
1. Sikh caught drinking alcohol by relatives who saw him at cousin’s party on Skype - killed his cousin in the row that followed
2. A 16-year-old girl who was texting while driving allegedly causing a car crash that killed a great-grandmother has been charged with manslaughter.
3. 'It was like a very bad dream': Parents sue after daughter, 17, dies from lack of oxygen during routine wisdom teeth surgery.
April 20th, 2012
1. Julie Zalinski of Reading, Berkshire, England watched her boyfriend Adrian Rowland commit suicide via Skype. Zalinski told the Mirror that she and a friend looked on in shock as the 53-year-old Rowland slashed his wrists, throat, and stomach while on a business trip in New Delhi.
2. Emily Morris, a well-respected journalist for Montgomery Media, passed away Monday from injuries suffered in a freak accident Saturday while she was driving on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
3. The dramatic moment a policeman shoots dead a man’s beloved pet dog while responding to an emergency call at the wrong address has been released on the internet.
4. The family of a three-year-old Bowie County boy killed on Sunday when a grill toppled over on him is left to mourn the loss of Hunter Scott. Hunter's mother said he was not unattended when it happened. She and the boy's father remember him as a daredevil and a happy child.
April 17th, 2012
1. A Brazilian trio has been arrested and charged in the murder of two young women who police say were sacrificed as part of a cannibalistic ritual.
2. A woman who was shot dead in her Lake Cushman home on Thursday told her husband, "Why don't you just shoot me?" before he opened fire at her with a shotgun.
3. Man caring for swans drowns after one attacks him near Chicago.
4. A Colorado girl is dead after taking a lethal combination of two common cold and allergy medicines, and Colorado authorities are investigating her grandmother, who was looking after the tiny 5-year-old.
April 13th, 2012
1. A model who appeared on a TV cooking show killed herself after being taunted by internet trolls.
2. Wife's agony as husband dies during 'safe' procedure to donate liver to brother-in-law who passed away less than a year later.
3. The teenage son of a 63-year-old English teacher and author was charged with murder Tuesday night for pummeling her to death with his fists, police said.
April 10th, 2012
1. A man died after agreeing to be stabbed in the leg as revenge for attacking a teenager, a court has heard.
2. A morbidly obese woman who fell off the couch was left on the floor by her family for days before they called for help.
3. A World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) fan named Stephen A. Arceneaux III of Destrehan, Louisiana died in a "rear naked choke hold" by his 14-year-old cousin during a WrestleMania 28 party on Sunday.
April 6th, 2012
1. A young cancer sufferer, Jemma Webb, who fought a four-year battle against ovarian cancer died just 90 minutes before she was due to marry her fiancé.
2. A teenage girl was stabbed to death by her friend after the accused allegedly turned violent after smoking synthetic marijuana.
3. A shopping trip turned tragic when a 2-year-old girl was struck and killed by an SUV outside a Walmart.
April 3rd, 2012
1. Mother-of-two who used to welcome home her shipyard worker dad with a hug dies of lung cancer after breathing in his asbestos-ridden clothes.
2. A homeless woman who refused to leave hospital without treatment for her sprained ankle was arrested and then died on the floor of a police cell.