Top 5 Worst Horror Film Villains
TOP 5 WORST HORROR FILM VILLAINS
Overview: In honor of Halloween, we highlight the dumbest ways people have died in cinema at the hands of the stupidest villains of all time.
Criteria: Any character or entity in a horror film that resulted in someone’s death.
Rob's Notes: Seriously? A doll is going to kill people?
Arnie's Notes: Really?????? PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!! That's right plants that are mad at humans decide to attack and make people commit suicide. DUMN!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob's Top 5 -
|Arnie's Top 5 -|
5. The Gorton’s fisherman from “I know what you did last summer”
4. The Blair Witch…awful movies, with ultimately no real villain; there’s a ghost or a witch or something that makes the camera shaky and kills people, but we never really know and we just get nauseous.
3. Chucky from Child’s play. Really? A doll?
2. Satan from the exorcist. Most overrated horror film of all time, and Satan doesn’t exist.
1. Plants from “The Happening,” the absolute dumbest film ever made in which the green movement rises up against us and kills us. F*ck you M. Knight Shamaalamdingdong
- The unnamed demon from “paranormal activity”…kids today…so stupid
- Anyone invisible…from “the Invisible Man,’ to “Hollow Man,” this is the biggest cop-out in horror films. Of course he will always kill you, you can’t see him!
- Santa Clause from “Silent Night, Deadly night,” and “Santa’s Slay.”
- Leprechaun…c’mon man.
- Ghostface from “Scream”…I thought that whole franchise was dumb from the beginning, but now it’s totally overplayed
- Norman Bates from “Psycho,” he was just a creepy guy with Oedipus issues.
4. The Blair Witch
2. The Tire from Rubber