Rob's Top 5
5. Saying hurtful, untrue things when he's upset (like claiming that my enchiladas are from a can).
4. Making arguments that have nothing to do with the actual discussion at hand.
3. Saying things will "never happen"
2. Assuming that everyone else is just as angry and unhappy as he is (if they say otherwise, they're lying, he says).
1. Believing that just because he hasn't seen or accomplished something, that means that it must not exist, be possible, or be true
Getting his hopes up and becoming so emotionally attached to silly things that don't really matter in the light of eternity (like fast food, movies, sports)
Blaming things other than himself when things go wrong (like his golf equipment)
Lying about what he really wants in his life (saying he wants to be alone for the holidays)
Being a jerk because something in his life sucks, which he won't cop to on the air
Doing nice things and expecting something in return